Sitka Kelvin Lite Hoodie
About Sitka Kelvin Lite Hoodie
Worn as an outer layer or underneath a shell, the Kelvin Lite Hoody is built for lightweight, all-over warmth. Filled with 80 g/m2 of PrimaLoft® Hi Loft Insulation to keep you toasty, the hoody is constructed with four-way stretch side panels to provide unsurpassed mobility and breathability.
- Shell // 27 denier Polyester Woven Ripstop w/ DWR Finish
- Side Panels // 20 denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish
- Liner // Polygiene Treated 20 denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop
- Cuff // Brushed Jersey Gusset
- Pocket Liner // Brushed Tricot
- Micro fleece lined zip hand pockets for comfort and added warmth.
- Deep zippered chest pocket.
- Breathable 4-way stretch side panels.
- Form fitting 5 panel hood.
- Cuffs stretch and fit securely with a soft, brushed polyester jersey gusset.
- Primaloft® Hi-Loft 80 g/m2
- Side Panels // Polartec Alpha Active Insulation
16.9 oz // Large
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Swipe above to see more options
|SIZE||The Reel Shot East|
Want to know when gets back in stock? Sign up for a notification